On Line and Phone Worship Information
Fairmount Community Church UCC and Robinson Elmwood United Church will continue to worship Sundays at 10am. There are many ways you can be part of worship.
Our lives have changed dramatically during the COVID-19 pandemic, and it can feel a bit overwhelming at times. We invite you to please join us-- any way you can-- as we worship in new ways and connect with God & our church through today's technology. Please note below the different ways you can join us.
Online/Phone Worship Information
Fairmount Community Church UCC and Robinson Elmwood United Church PCUSA will continue to worship Sundays at 10am. There are many ways you can be part of worship.
- Visit our website at www.fccucc1.org At the left of our page, directly under the "Welcome!" you will see links to the streaming options there.
- Visit our Facebook page. Here is the direct link to our page:
- Watch on our YouTube channel. You do not have to be a member to watch, but if you do have a Google Account, you can subscribe to our channel and get notifications whenever we go live. Here's a direct link to our Worshiping Community Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs2G55tyD6X-aLGBZKxLiLA
- You can also dial in and listen to the audio of the service through Zoom: 1 646 558 8656. ***NEW PHONE NUMBER*** The Meeting ID, if prompted to enter, is 831 7024 6044.
- Or join the Zoom meeting online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83170246044 Meeting ID: 831 7024 6044. You can call/join the Zoom meeting as early as 9:30 if you just want to chat with folks before the service.
The fun part about Facebook and YouTube is both have a chat option. So feel free to leave comments as the service is progressing, or pass the peace virtually during that time of the service.
As a reminder, we are pre-recording worship and hosting premieres. Create a watch-party on Facebook, or invite your friends on YouTube. Keep an eye out for when we have a premiere scheduled!
You may notice that the Premieres start at 9:50. This is to give us gathering time and chatting time while weekly announcements and updates scroll through the video. The worship part will still start at 10 AM.
Whichever platform you watch on, you will find one of the Pastors or Sue Miller or Liz Martin. We can still join in the community of attending service together and interact with people in the comments. Prayer concerns need to be sent by Thursday at noon.
Blessings on your week ahead-- & with hope to see you in church soon!